Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dream Seven

This particular dream is quite personal, though very interesting when I try to deduce its meaning. Last night I had a dream involving the guy I am interested in. In the dream I was hanging out with close friends and we were all headed to Moscow, Idaho for dinner. There was a large group of us, including the guy I have been seeing for the past few months. We went to dinner, with noting particularly interesting to report. The conversation, in a sense, was rather mundane. This dream seems uniquely parallel to real life; quite honestly, similar situations and get-togethers occur all the time. After dinner, we were gathering at the vehicles to decide who would be traveling home with whom. It was at this time that the guy I am interested in disappeared. This is quite reflective of real life, as he often leaves events quite abruptly or without notice to anyone else. Even my dream self was frustrated with this move. From here, I cannot remember the details of how we got into the cars; nonetheless, the next thing I remember is being in a vehicle with friends on my way home to Pullman. In the dream, I text my friend asking where he had gone. He told me that he was buying a truck, at that very minute. I have no idea why this is, or why my dream self did not take note of the fact that it was incredibly late in the dream. Next thing I can remember from the dream, I was in his newly purchased truck. It seems that I "teleported," for lack of a better word, from my friend's vehicle into the truck of the boy I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment