Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dream One

Last night, I had a dream that the boy that one of my roommates is interested in moved in next door. Perhaps because she had been talking to him the entire evening prior to this dream, I had their relationship on my mind.

In the dream, I was going to do my laundry when I spotted him through his living room window. He saw me too and hollered "hello." Having a short conversation -- I know him personally from previous classes, so this exchange did not seem too irrational -- he suggested a movie night with myself and my roommates. Of course, I responded that he could come over any time. Coming back from doing laundry, I exclaimed: "[Roommate], guess who I just talked to?!" Immediately realizing that one of his roommates was actually present, I covered it by saying it was a guy that I was interested in. At this point, the dream seems to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment