Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dream Three

What a strange dream I had last night! I had a dream that focused on one of my high school friends. The dream began with a meeting about intramural sports in Pullman. For some reason, we were at a bar or lounge. In the midst of this meeting, I spotted an old friend.

Ashley was dressed in '90s-era clothing. Her eyes -- which are the most prominent feature of her face already -- were dramatic and exaggerated. They were comparable to anime characters, I would say. Ashley was really drunk, but excited to see me. She looked at me briefly, then said that she had to go to the restroom. In the dream, she kept walking down an endless hallway. Despite walking and walking, she never reached the end. In the dream, I followed her and was soon confused by the endless room. This is the last thing I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment