Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream Two

In a dream last night, I returned to high school. It appears that I was my current age and simply visiting high school; however, this high school is not the one that I attended. In fact, I have no idea what specific school it was. The dream began with a discussion between myself, my brother, and his best friend. Interestingly, the conversation was very generic and fairly pointless. In the midst of this nonsense discussion, I was whisked away by two girls whom I did not know. They took me to the gymnasium, stopping for a picture along the way. In the gym, one of the girls suddenly changed into a blue cone costume; the best I can describe this costume as is a cone from construction sites. In the dream, I was looking around the gym for my high school friends but could not find any of them. Finally, I found a spot on the bleachers alone. It was then that I realized I was seated for graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment